4.03.2013

Printed pants for spring



Old Navy blouse, Target pants and boots

Printed pants are a huge trend for spring, and since I've always been a lover of prints, I am completely onboard with this one! I was a little wary of wearing a big print like this on my lower half, but I found these on sale and they fit extremely well and are very comfortable/stretchy for skinny pants, which is always a huge plus. The petite version is still available online! Even if I find something that I love the idea of, if it's not comfortable, I know I won't end up wearing it. It's a good rule to shop by, unless it's an amazing pair of heels, in which case a small amount of pain is tolerable. ;)

I decided to keep the rest of the outfit pretty simple since the pants are pretty bold. I wanted to avoid mixing in too many trends at once. I threw my black leather moto jacket over this for work and was comfy all day in this spring-y Portland weather. I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of these pants, even in the winter. I'll pair them now with a simple tank or tee and later with a chunky cool sweater.

xoxo

k

#nowplaying ZZ Ward (new favorite!!!) - Blue Eyes Blind

3 comments:

Jade Rose Blog said...

You know I love a good printed pant ;)


Hannah said...

I love those pants! Might have to swing by Target later ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

XO Hannah

Anonymous said...

such cool pants!!


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool